working with jagun
Current employment opportunities
Jagun has been established for 14 years and has won numerous state and national awards. We are looking for an awesome tradesperson to join our team. This job is for someone good enough to start their own business but smart enough not to do so.
Feel the sense of accomplishment after creating something beautiful from something broken.
- Work normal, family friendly hours.
- Work outdoors.
- Be part of a national award winning team.
- Learn and grow in a unique trade combining old and modern skills.
Perform all technical tasks required for pool renovations, restoration and repair. Your primary role will be to identify and execute technical processes not performed by traditional pool and landscape trades. You will be required to fulfil procedures and processes between trade tasks on pool renovations and document your progress. You will also be required to supervise labour undertaking grunt work. Your skills will be the glue between various trade and labour tasks.
You will be working alongside 2018 Australian Tradesperson of the Year – Swimming Pool and Spa Association. This is your opportunity to expand your existing trade skills quickly and efficiently.
- Open drivers licence
- Good level of fitness
- Well presented
- Minimum 5 years in the swimming pool or landscape industry.
- Must have decent all-round masonry skills – concreting, block-work, tiling and solid rendering
Perform the following trade tasks – Training will be provided;
- Coping and tile-band repair
- Concrete Cancer and crack repairs
- Basic pool plumbing
- Pebble and surface repairs
- Basic structural landscaping
- Manage job sites
- Supervise labourers and quality control where required
- Inspect and approve trade project stages
- Keep Vehicle and Tools in clean and tidy condition
- Identify and record all site details via app based systems
- Perform technical pool repairs unaided
- Maintain Job sites between trade stages
- Document jobs as per written procedures
- Learn and apply advanced trade skills
- Adhere to company values
- Construction Award
- Bonus structure based on team goals
- $70K-$100k with bonuses depending on proven skills
- Fit and Healthy
- Team and community oriented
- Ability to work independently
If you share our values and can see yourself creating beautiful pools and landscapes, then we would love to hear from you. Resume and cover letter not necessary.
To start an application, please answer the following questions and email your answers to – email@example.com
- What are your best attributes and how do they fit our company values?
- You will be placed in a position to earn and accept industry awards. Do you own a suit? Feel free to attach a picture.
- How do you see this position fulfilling your career goals?
- What do you like listening to whilst driving or working?
- We are always guests in peoples homes and it is essential to behave in a certain way. What makes you cool enough to have a cuppa with nana?
Pool and Outdoor Tilers
We have a range of opportunities for skilled teams and individuals to tile our projects. Some jobs are basic and others are for artists. Whatever your technical ability, we have jobs waiting for quality subcontractors. Good hourly and quantity rates available. We pay on time and our sites are clean and tidy. The most important component of working with Jagun is adhering to our values to ensure our high levels of job quality and customer satisfaction. Please contact us through this website for more information. Is your tiling going to be on our next award winner?